Thursday, May 21, 2009

My creature interview of 'Shanghai Morning Post'


Interview of Shanhai Morning Post 21.May (Click image, You can see original article)

A few weeks ago, I received E-mailed from Mechelle in 'Shanghai Morning Post' daily newspaper.
She asked me to interview about my project of 'Analisys creature series'.
I answered briefly about 5 short questions like as Infulenece, inspiration, behind storys..
Yesterday. she send me address of orinal interview article newspaper and web site.
It's funny she described my creature as 'kaiju'(괴물, 괴수).

4 comments:

C.B. Canga said...

thanks for stop'n by my blog. sorry it's taken me so long to respond.

congrats on your interview. so cool. keep up the amazing work.

Mimi Cortazar said...

Nice! :)

Gabriele Pasqualino said...

awesome blog :O

anima-base said...

Thanks Canga, Mimi, Gabriele